- -3AN stainless steel oil supply (Rated at 2000psig & 500-degrees)
- 16.00" of 10AN Stainless Steel Oil Return Line
- Includes 1/8" NPT T fitting to hook up to block
- Includes all necessary fittings and hardware
- T fitting will adapt to almost any motor and still use factory oil pressure sending unit
- No welding Required! Note: T series flange has a 2" on center both dimension, used on all Turbonetics, Garrett T series, and Precision turbos. The smaller 1.5" dimensions is used on all Garrett GTR, and Borg Warner EFR turbos.
- Aircraft-Grade T6 aluminum
- Powder-coated black
- 2.5" Diameter
- Treadstone TR8
- Efficient up to 500 HP
- Durable bar and plate construction
- Less than 2 PSI pressure drop at max flow
- Blow-off Valve Flange
- Comes pre-welded to pipe
- Available as HKS, Tial, or Turbosmart style flange
Intercooler Core: C1245-18This Treadstone C1245-18 core features a highly efficient bar and plate core achieving efficiency's up to 80%. With a louvered external fin and staggered internal fin these cores will provide the best intercooling at a very efficient rate. Core size 4.5" X 10.5X 18"
- 1000cfm, 860HP
- less than 1 psi pressure drop
- Qr25DE head flange fits all Qr25 engines from 02-12.
- 3D port work transitions from cylinder head port shape to 1.5' schedule 10 ID dimensions.
- CNC machined in house from 1/2' thick 1018 cold rolled steel
- Offset ports to allow for bolt clearance on top bolts
All New 325 Fuel Pump by AeromotiveÂ The all-new Aeromotive 325 Stealth Fuel Pump (P/N 11165) is the newest addition to the Stealth Fuel System line-up. Similar to the popular 340 Stealth Pumps, the 325 is a compact body design, high-output, in-tank fuel pump that fits many popular late model EFI applications. The Aeromotive 325 is a high performance pump that bolts into many existing hanger assemblies. It is also a significant addition to the Aeromotive Stealth line, as this one part number now fits more than 25 very recent cars and truck platforms, many of which are common for performance upgrades. (To find your vehicle, see the applications guide) What sets the 325 Stealth Pump apart is its superior flow throughout a wide pressure range. Compared to other aftermarket pumps, the 325 boasts a significant increase in performance, owing more than 325 lph at 40 psi. This pump is ideal for applications requiring more flow while retaining the factory lines and mounting provisions available in the Original Equipment (O.E.) configuration. The 325 is also perfect for use as a replacement fuel pump for applications that require more flow to support forced air power adders such as turbo and superchargers. Features: • Compact 65mm body for OE fitment • Fits a wide range of vehicles where popular aftermarket pumps are applicable • Flows 325 lph @ 40 psi • Internal check valve • Quiet, durable and reliable turbine impeller • Includes universal filter sock – may not fit in some applications (see OEM filter replacement recommendations) • Designed for in-tank use only • Can be used with carbureted or EFI applications • Can be used in pulse modulated applications Â
TR335 BMW INTERCOOLERÂ Newly designed and released Intercooler for BMW; 135i, 335i, E90, E92 2006-2011. The Treadstone BMW 135/335 Front Mount Intercooler is one of the best performing direct bolt on intercoolers you can buy. Increase 15Hp with this basic bolt on, and up to 40hp with cars running increased boost. This intercooler is over 48% more internal flow area than stock and works with the stock piping for a complete bolt on upgrade This Treadstone Intercooler features precision bent sheet metal aluminum end tanks. Each Treadstone Intercooler is hand TIG welded in a jig for a perfect fit and pressure tested to 100 psi to ensure maximum performance. Our intercoolers cores utilize high density internal fin design with bar and plate construction. Specifications
- Intercooler core dimension: 6.25" tall, 21" wide and 5.5" thick
- 2.5" inlet and outlet
- Good for up to 550whp
- Less than 1psi Pressure Drop
- Slight trimming of plastic bumper support required
Treadstone Performance Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator was developed for high horsepower Fuel Injected applications.
Features: · Base Pressure is adjustable from 30-70 PSI.
- Alcohol/E85 compatible.
- CNC machined from 6061-T651 billet aluminum.
- Fuel pressure will rise on a 1:1 ratio when referencing boost.
- 1/8'' NPT gauge port.
- Beautifully finished with black anodized coatings.
- Provides two -10 AN inlet ports and one -6 AN return port.
The DW65v fills a need for a pump that fits like stock, but flows enough to support the higher power ranges the 1.8t is capable of. Solutions up until now were either pumps that supported only limited power levels or pumps that required messy, complicated installation.
Like the rest of DeatschWerks’ DW65 pump series (the DW65c and DW65a), this “v” version flows 265lph and can support 500hp. The DW65 series of pumps are characterized by their specialty fitment, allowing 100% drop-in fitment for applications that don’t take a standard-size fuel pump. The DW65v has the same pick up points as the factory pump and utilizes a system identical to stock to maintain the bucket’s fuel level, avoiding fuel starvation at low fuel levels or in high cornering.
Here's a little fact sheet you can reference off of:
- Divide your AN size by 16 and this will give you the size in fractions of an inch
- (AN size and hose sizes can be found by dividing AN size by 16 ex. 6AN = 3/8" hose size)
- NPT means national pipe thread. These have tappered threads and are sealed by pressure of the thread getting tighter as it srews in, commonly sealed with teflon tape.
- BSPT is a british pipe thread, also a tappered thread, but slightly smaller. Commonly found on the oil feed pressure sending units of engines.
- NPT or BSPT sizes are not actual sizes of the thread, so dont try to measure them, they are a nominal size
- AN size and hose sizes can be found by dividing AN size by 16 ex. 6AN = 3/8" hose size
CHECK OUT OUR LIST OF AN AND NPT FITTINGS
join our email list
Youâ€™ll be first to know about Treadstone Performance Engineering new products, discounts and special events!