One of the drivers that we sponsor, Colorado Racing Network forum member Ben Hochman, also known as 0to115in11, recently upgraded from a Hyperflow Intercooler to a brand-new Treadstone Intercooler, taking his Subaru Impreza WRX STi from 470 AWHP to 497 AWHP, an improvement of 27 AWHP. He sent us this YouTube video showing off his dyno run. Hochman was recently featured in the September issue of DSPORT magazine about their second-place finish at the IDRC (Import Drag Racing Circuit), a racing series sponsored by DSPORT that brings drag racers from around the country to compete against each other to win cash prizes. Additionally, Ben is going to be featured in DSPORT's upcoming DVD with a follow-up interview since last year's event. The DVD will also feature coverage from the 2012 IDRC race.Racing Southwest. Racing Southwest - Pueblo Motorsports Park - 9/29/2012 Racing Southwest - Bandimere Speedway, 10-7-2012 2012 Accomplishments:
- KBPI Rock n' Roll Car show Heads-up racing street class winner 2012 (8/26/12)
- US Performance Heads-up street class winner 2012 (at several events at Bandimere Speedway in 2012)
- IDRC Street Tuner Mayhem 2012 Racing: Heads-Up Street Sport Compact - 2st place (6/10/12)
- IDRC Street Tuner Mayhem 2012 Car Show: Best Appearing Vehicle - Class Winner (6/10/12)
- US Performance Heads-up street class winner 2012 (Pueblo Motorsports Park 9/29/12)
- Best 1/4 mile time - 10.59 @ 129 mph (at 5800 ft of altitude!!!)
- Holding the record for the fastest Subaru STI in Colorado.