This product is exactly like the previous Hitachi MAF Flange, however, they have added more aluminum to better suit your welding needs: "MAF Hitachi Slot Style MAF Mass Air Flow Adapter Flange, FORD and GM. CNC machined from 6061 Aluminum, and contoured for a 2.5" pipe. Can also be used on 2.75" through 4" pipe with minor grinding to edges of matting surface. This flange we use on the 07+ Nissan Spec V turbo kit but also fits many other newer Nissan models. 2 variations available, low and tall height. With the tall height adapter, you will actually lower the MAF voltage reading because there is less air flow towards the top and bottom of the pipe due to surface friction. This will allow you to increase the voltage reading spread 0-5 volts, and be able to tune for more horse power and air flow. So, the 3.5" adapter with tall sensor will be the highest HP Maf adapter for this application.
- Can solve max out sensor readings for higher voltage resolution.
- When used in blow through conditions
- It will allow use of a atmospheric blow off valve
- allows better intake temperature readings
- Allows use of larger turbo intake pipes for faster turbo spool upFlange specs Flange inner width: .416 Flange inner length: 1.38 Bolt distance: 1.12" "